Warning: Mudita support completely ignores ticket for malfunctioning product! (Mudita Harmony)

Hello, I’ve pre-ordered and also get my Mudita Harmony alarm clock. The clock got discharged during my vacation and does not start anymore. I’ve sent a ticket#13066 two weeks ago plus 2 email reminders and nobody bothers to come back to me with a solution! It seems that the Mudita does not care about their customers. Anybody else with the same experience?

1 Like

@info_alex Thank you for reaching out. I will follow-up with customer service & check on this for you right away. I am so sorry that you had to wait so long to get this resolved. This is very unusual. They normally get back to everyone within a couple of days. Again, our apologies for the long wait.

1 Like

@urszula : Thank you. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 Like

@info_alex Robert from Customer Service will be responding to you right away.

1 Like

I have similar issue. Harmony got stuck and the soft reset is not working. I wrote to support, but still waiting what to do about it. I understand that you have lots of work, but I really like Harmony and last 5 days I can’t use it, which is shame. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like