Wallpapers a thing?

I remember seeing what looked like a wallpaper in your announcement video. I’m curious will that still be an option? If so, how many wallpaper options would we have? Could we download more? Just curious, I hope there is. Would make me feel like the Nokia 3310 days again, and that’s a good thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see why they couldn’t allow pixel art to be created and downloaded via the app.

Hey,

thank you for your comments!

It’s definitely doable to allow it on the Home Screen, but it’s not planned for the first release. I like the idea!

Cheers,
Lukasz

3 Likes

I prefer it simple, with no or low “embellishments”.

1 Like

Thanka for the reply,
I totally get doable. You have it on the phone in one of your videos. 3:16 on your campaign video you can see it. Looks like a mountain lock screen wallpaper.
So I’m wondering if the phone is not going to offer it, why was that feature removed? If you are going to offer it, why is that it would not be in the initial release when it was demonstrated in your video?
Thanks,

Braillynn

HI @braillynn,

thank you for your comments!

What you could see on the video was one of the prototypes where we added such image on the Home Screen, but we decided to remove it - to make it simpler.

This feature can come back, but as something optional. We would also need to add support for it in our Desktop App.

I hope I answered your question.
Cheers,
Lukasz

1 Like

Thank you again for replying,

I see how it does make it simpler. I hope the feature can return. I know E-Ink displays can hold an image so it would be pretty if it could come back and have some neat little artwork on the display almost like a picture.

Braillynn

1 Like