Tip for those ordering Mudita Pure from USA

If you are ordering a Mudita Pure to be delivered to the USA, the current FedEx shipping charge is US$25.00. This is the same as the price of the Mudita Pause cards. But, if you order the Mudita Pure and the Mudita Pause at the same time, then Mudita gives you free shipping on BOTH!

Given that the Mudita Pause now costs US$25.00, you can order the Mudita Pure PLUS the Mudita Pause to be shipped to the USA for the same total as the Mudita Pure alone!

Daria in Mudita Customer Service confirmed this for me (Thank you, Daria!), so I cancelled my initial order for the Mudita Pure alone (for a full refund) and then re-ordered the Pure + Pause together for the same total cost.

Sweet!

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m planning on doing! Thanks for getting confirmation. Do you know when our cards will be charged?

2 Likes

@artistinct @kirkmahoneyphd Great way to be resourceful in addition to saving money :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mudita charges the total for the two products as soon as you place the order for the pair.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just preordered the Mudita Pure and ordered the Mudita Pause with it yesterday. I’m excited for the next step in taking life back without the distraction of smartphones. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@artistinct Awesome! You will definitely LOVE the cards & the phone is just fantastic.

2 Likes

:grin:I’m super excited! Thank you all for your great work!

2 Likes

How do I add Pause to my already paid for Mudita Pure, to be shipped together as suggested? I added to my cart on https://mudita.com/store/mudita-pause-mindfulness-card/ . Sharon M Kirk

2 Likes

Mudita Support had me cancel my order for the Mudita Pure alone and then place a new order for both the Mudita Pure and the Mudita Pause.

3 Likes

@Sharon_Kirk, @kirkmahoneyphd is correct. I think the best way would be to contact our support dept & then place a 2nd order with both products… Their email is: support@mudita.com

2 Likes