Support for Ukraine 🇺🇦

In light of the current situation in Ukraine, we are shocked and saddened by the unprovoked attack on our neighbor. Although our company, Mudita, continues to function normally, our thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters in Ukraine.
If you would like to make a contribution to support the innocent people of Ukraine, as they battle for their lives and the future of their beautiful country, you may do so in this link. Every bit counts.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Plenty of people here in Poland, do their best to help our Ukrainian sisters and brothers in this difficult time. We as Polish nation remember from the history what war means. I hope it will end soon. I’m with Ukraine with all my heart, united more than ever :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:
Dear community, please join us and help :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you @urszula for this post, this is so important. Situation in Ukraine affects all of us directly, not only emotionally or economically but Poland is on the front line of humanitarian crisis. As i write this nearly half a million refugees came to Poland and just need food and shelter as well as many other things for survival, and the number is just growing rapidly.
Nearly everyone I know contributes somehow - people donate needed materials, invite refugees to their own home or volunteer to help however they can. The whole situation just left me shattered but the generosity of Poles moved me to tears many times and i’m proud how we can help everyone who needs it. Spreading awareness about this is essential to save peoples lives and I’m glad Mudita as a company can contribute and encourage our audience to help.

If you are somewhere out there, doesn’t matter how far, and you support this cause in any way, please note this: In this cruel world, you make it a better place thanks to your much appreciated help, thank you for that :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

We have such a “luxury” to know what war means only from history. Ukrainian people suffered a lot in 20th century and now they see war damaging their country since 2014.

Here is the National Bank of Ukraine fundraising account:
NBU Opens Special Account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces (bank.gov.ua)

4 Likes

It’s encouraging to see how the world has united around Ukraine. Poland, along with the EU is doing everything in its power to help.

2 Likes

Exactly, it is really the most moving part of the whole situation for me personally. At the darkest hour we manage to unite and face bigger challenges than ever.
I’ve been watching BBC News the other day and they made this short report about a mother of three from Poland that volunteered and shared her home with three Ukrainian mothers and their children after they crossed the border and had no family or friends they could rely on. She essentially gave them a place to stay and provided food and all products needed for both mothers and kids. The journalist finished the report with something along the lines - “War brings out what’s the worst and the best in humanity” and i believe it really sums up really well what’s happening around us right now. Seeing all those people who step up to fight, resolve issues diplomatically or to just provide help on the ground gives hope we all need.

4 Likes