Slovak translation

Hi, I would like to translate Mudita OS into the Slovak language. What is required for me to be able to translate it? I have previously used Crowdin for translating some apps and websites into my language.

5 Likes

I’m currently using Weblate for translating elementary OS (a great desktop operating system). When I’m finished, I would be happy to help translate Mudita OS as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@john_dumpling I think the perfect person to answer your question is @Wojciech_Cichon

3 Likes

Thanks for engaging with us!
What you need is access to the GitHub repo (currently in Developer Preview mode) - you can sign up at https://mudita.com/products/phones/mudita-pure/muditaos/
Then you need to have the basic working knowledge of GitHub and you’re ready to go by following our Internationalization tutorial.

All the best!

5 Likes

I filled out the form! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@john_dumpling Thanks!

3 Likes

TransPerfect is a global language and technology solutions company that provides a wide range of services in the field of translation, localization, interpretation, and other language-related solutions. They offer language services for businesses, organizations, and individuals across various industries, including legal, healthcare, financial, technology, and more.

TransPerfect’s services include document translation services, website localization, software localization, multimedia localization, interpretation services (both on-site and remote), global marketing and advertising solutions, and content management services. They also provide technology tools and platforms to streamline translation and localization processes, such as their GlobalLink suite of products.

1 Like