Sharing is caring! Share the joy of better sleep!

Now is the perfect time to try one of our amazingly functional, minimalist alarm clocks.
This week only, until MONDAY, July 18th, you can buy TWO Mudita Bell alarm clocks for $99 or TWO Mudita Harmony alarm clocks for $199.
This way you can share the joy of better sleep with someone who could benefit from a better sleep experience.

No promo code needed for this GREAT deal! Just add two of the same alarm clocks to your cart and enjoy the fantastic savings!

Don’t hit snooze on this ONE-OF-A-KIND deal!
Buy your Mudita Bell or Mudita Harmony TODAY!

3 Likes

It sounds great. I’m wondering if there is the possibility to have one of each model? :blush:

11 Likes

If there will be 10 :hearts: under your post, we’ll make a nice community promo for Bell and Harmony together next week :wink:

4 Likes

@Wojciech_Wasiluk This is a GREAT idea :slight_smile: @roberto Thanks for the idea

2 Likes

I hope that the :heart: of my initial post also counts. I have the shopping cart waiting for the good news. :blush:

1 Like

Today is the last day for the PROMO :slight_smile:
Get your alarm clock & get one for someone you love!

1 Like

It seems, there will be a good news :wink:

2 Likes

Great! I’m looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Hey @roberto, the promo is available now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great. I’m trying to login into the website, but this error appears. I tried to do the checkout without login, but as soon as I wrote my email, it asked me to log in, and another login error appeared.

EDIT: The only solution at the moment is to complete the order as a guest.

1 Like

@roberto Thanks for letting us know. I will pass this one to the team

1 Like