Quick question about the Pure & ringtones

As much as I appreciate the ability to have your own music files loaded into the mudita Pure, I was hoping to be able to select a song from my own personal library to set as a ringtone. To my knowledge the only way to to “personalize” the ringtones as it stands today is with the presets. I just wanted to get a confirmation on that, and if there would be an update coming for this in the future?

Thanks

1 Like

@sameoldken Thanks for your question. Currently, yes, you can choose your ringtone from the AWESOME custom ringtones we have included in the Mudita Pure library. However, I will ask if this is something that we are considering to change.

This is something I would like too. I like using my own tunes are ringtones. I hope Mudita can add this option in.

1 Like

@greymoon I’m gonna tak @Wojciech_Cichon in this thread. He’s the guy you need to convince that this is a GREAT idea :smiley:

1 Like

@urszula Yes, and thank you.
and @Wojciech_Cichon I think this would be a really great idea as I feel most people would like to have more control over their ringtones. That’s just my opinion and I am just one person. Maybe Mudita should poll their customers if they want additional input.

I know for myself I like using Frogs Theme from Chrono Trigger as my ringtone. You just can’t get any better than that.
I hope my 2 cents will be good enough.
Cheers :grin:

1 Like

I’ll see your frog’s theme and raise you “Go straight” or “Fiend’s Path”.

Nevertheless, excellent choice.

1 Like

You have excellent taste Iota.
Game on

1 Like

My wife told me off for having Double Cherry Spire as my morning alarm. Now I think it’s rainy day from animal crossing gc.

1 Like

You should have this as your alarm clock tune
https://youtu.be/QljRpnJTkk8
Because life can be such a battle at times

Going to have to confess that’s one I missed. Sounds good though.

Magical Sound Shower works when you have a long commute to come.

1 Like

@iota Is this IT? It’s actually a pretty awesome ringtone & an alarm tone. When I get my Mudita Harmony, I think I will use this as my alarm melody!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it. It’s a jazz inspired OST in Mario 3D World.

1 Like

@iota I also found this one, which is quickly becoming a favorite:
Captain Toad - Treasure Tracker

Yep, that’s a nice one too. You should definitely have a listen to Buoy Base Galaxy. Lacking context it might not have the same impact but gee it was wonderful especially the first time I heard it

1 Like