Pure Music Player

So I was wondering, how do you operate the music player in terms of organisation? I’ve imported an album, but the “album” etc on the main screen is greyed out, I can’t select it, my only option is to look at my “library” and listen to all the songs out of order?

How do I fix this? It’s straight off a CD, so it has all the correct meta data (I’ve checked this as well). Do I need to edit something somewhere? I can’t see how to do it in the manual.

6 Likes

@grilledcheesebb :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: I’m not sure if you’ve seen the posts about the music player. Our team is currently re-designing it & it will be redone in a future update.

7 Likes

:cheese::cheese::cheese:

I saw one right after I posted this :joy:

I’m super excited!

7 Likes

If your album is on spotify, you can use the ViWizard spotify music converter to solve your troubles. It can edit the personalized music output mode you want, and provides automatic classification by artist and album, which is really great.

6 Likes

Whatever happened to the music player in Mudita Pure? Did you guys just give up?

6 Likes

I’m also curious to what where this stands.

6 Likes

I am afraid that the ID3 tags of your album are not kept :rofl: Without the ID3 tags, the computer won’t be able to recognize the songs, thus resulting in the disorder.
You can try to download those songs from Spotify via [AudBite Spotify Music Downloader]. It will keep all the ID3 tags of the songs, as well as remaining high audio quality.
spotify-select-output-format

2 Likes