Please reply me, can i use this phone in China?

Please,i want to konw can I use the phone in China mainland,and will this phone support simplified Chinese language?

1 Like

@zhuyun Welcome to the Mudita Community! Currently we do not ship to China. However, Mudita Pure has a universal SIM module, so it should work all around the world with most carriers. At the moment, Mudita Pure does not have Chinese localization, however, MuditaOS is fully Open Source & available on git hub, so anyone is welcome to help with this language implementation.

1 Like

So i can buy this phone first?

1 Like

You can purchase the phone & have it shipped somewhere else (not China or Hong Kong).
If you have a friend or family member in Europe or North America, you can ship it there & then you can get it from them. As a company, we currently do not ship to China.

I’ve placed my order tonight, but I’m wondering when i get this phone and received a message in Chinese language, would it shows Chinese on my phone or not.

1 Like

@zhuyun GREAT question. I will check with my team & get back to you on this.

@zhuyun I was able to get some info for you.
Currently, Mudita Pure is not set up to receive messages from non-Latin alphabets. So if you do receive a message in Chinese, it will show up as row of boxes. The GOOD NEWS is that if you use Mudita Center to send & receive messages, they will be displayed in the original language. Let me show you:
Language Display

Thank you for your reply and “新年快乐”~
And I want to make sure that when your team completed the support of Chinese laguage , I could update my mudita pure via Mudita Center and get the fuction i need.(showing and typing out of Chinese language )
thank you a lot.

1 Like

@zhuyun Once there are updates to MuditaOS, the new version will be available on Mudita Center.