Phone 'bugs' (list)

@albatross87 Could you please submit your logs to our team via Mudita Center?

Also, what is the serial number of your phone? Our team would really like to check this out.

I just sent a short message about the signal issue and my serial number.

1 Like

@albatross87 Thanks.

Another problem has arisen. I haven’t been able to find anything about it yet and hope that I don’t write a double post now.

I tried to make a call. I entered the number and pressed the call button. Nothing happened. So I pressed the call button three more times. Without any reaction. After a few minutes, the four calls reached the called phone. One after the other. What lucky that I called my own landline phone and did not annoy anyone terribly.

2 Likes

@thilodus Let me see if I understand this correctly, you attempted to call a phone number without being able to reach it. (Pure was not responsive to your pressing of the call button) However, after you stopped pressing the CALL button, those previous four attempted calls came in at the same time, with a delay?
In the end those four phone calls were made, but with a noticeable delay.
Did I sum this up correctly?

Yes. Absolutely correct!

1 Like

Can you duplicate this problem or was this a one time thing? I have not experienced any issues like this so far.

Update: I am not sure what happened, but after my SIM card was in the phone about a week, the signal display is now showing 2/3 bars of service fairly consistently. It is also matching Mudita Center and shows my proivder instead of saying ‘No Connection’. Like I said, even when it was displaying x…, everything still worked. Very Strange.

@thilodus I’m going to report this. What’s the serial number of your phone? Could you please submit your logs to Mudita via Mudita Center?

Here are the instructions:

Log file sent. 29164960373252

1 Like

@thilodus Our team is currently diagnosing the problem.

1 Like

Thank you. By the way, the problem only happened once. I did a factory reset afterwards and everything has been fine ever since.

1 Like
  • When texting and chosing option “Abc” for a capital letter at the beginning of the next word, this simply gets ignored and a small letter appears. It works only at the beginning of a sentence after “.”. My language setting is German.

• Notification about a new text message remains visible at start-screen even after the message has been read. This occurs irregularly.

2 Likes

@thilodus Thanks for the feedback. My Pure also has the issue with the text messages. The way it disappears for me is once I open the message. Does tat happen for you?

No. The notification stayed visible even after I replied to the message showing as new on the home screen.

1 Like

@thilodus I’ve reported the bugs to our team.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or if I’m not very experienced as a user, but my outgoing calls are always anonymous. My phone number is not sent. Can i change this?

1 Like

@thilodus You might have inadvertently turned it off. Try pressing #31# and see if it turns back on. That’s the MMI code to turn the caller ID on.
MMI codes are entered like telephone numbers to obtain a variety of information as well to enable and disable various actions.
For example: If you want to hide the caller ID dial *31# and press call button.

1 Like

Thanks. Works now. But I am sure, I did not change it inadvertently. The transmission must have been turned off by default. In addition, the user should be able to switch the transmission on and off without having to enter a cryptic code.

1 Like

@thilodus You’re right. I don’t think it’s by default though because on my Pure didn’t have this issue.
I’m curious if any other users have this issue. I will definitely bring this up to the devs to see if this is something that we can add to the list of features.

1 Like