New sim card suddenly no longer recognized

Hello - my new T mobile sim card suddenly stopped working today, two days after I inserted it. Signal is strong in this area now, but still sim isn’t recognized. I’ve tried restarting fon several times, resetting antenna (disconnecting) several times, removing, reinserting the card… still no sim card signal ! Help, please!

1 Like

This is just the antenna of the phone. The same thing happens with my SIM from time to time. It’s not a bug, it’s just how it works as of now. It will connect sometimes and it will disconnect at others. It’s a combination of coverage in your area and the phone’s antenna.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Thank you. I hope this spottiness of sim signal is fixed in future updates. Or is this permanent? Cannot rely on this phone for emergencies, if so!

1 Like

@Jose_Briones, @teresa, would you be able to do the following?:

1. connect your Pure to a computer where you have installed Mudita Center. Open Mudita Center (make sure it’s the most recent version of Mudita Center).
  2. Once your phone is connected in Mudita center, click “Help”. A new window will appear.
  3. Click the button marked below:
  4. Fill out the form with your email address. In the message field put the serial number of your phone.

You can find the serial number of your phone after you click “About your Pure” on the main page of Mudita Center (as shown below).

1. Click SEND
    This will allow us to understand either there’s an issue with the phone, antenna, network, software etc. and hopefully to find a fix for this.

Thanks in advance for your help!

5 Likes

And if you have any other comments, you can put it in the “message” field together with the serial number. Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, Wojciech:
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

I will have to do this tonight, on my home laptop, in which I can download the app, and where the cell signal is better. Catch you later!

1 Like

Okay, I just sent the message with serial number on Mudita Center app.

3 Likes