New Mudita Harmony Update Released: v 1.9.0 is ready for download!

We have another software update for you!
We just released a new update for Mudita Harmony 1.9.0

In our latest update, we’ve made some improvements to the technical aspects of Mudita Harmony. We also made it easier and safer for you to update and reset your device without errors. Additionally, we addressed 5 issues which were causing problems.

Here are some of the specific changes we made:

Changed / Improved

General:

• We switched the filesystem to a one called ext4.
  • We improved the process for updating your device.
  • We changed the updater tool to make it more efficient.

Fixed

Relaxation:

• We fixed a problem with the relaxation feature not working properly when paused.

Pre - wake up:

• We fixed issues with the frontlight intensity not matching the digital indicator.

UX/UI:

• We added missing French translations to improve the user experience

General:

• We made some minor firmware fixes and optimizations.

Overall, this update should make your experience with Mudita Harmony smoother and more enjoyable.

It’s important to make sure your Mudita Center is updated to the latest version of 1.7.0

5 Likes

Sooooooo, I tried updating my harmony and there were 2 Updates available. 1.8.2 and 1.9.0.

Mudita Center (Version 1.7.0) started to update both other them. The first Update went through I think, because then it said updating 2 of 2 but now my harmony seems to be frozen, the backlight is on the whole time and I see the Mudita logo, but nothing is happening.

Mudita Center shows the Welcome to Mudita Center Connect your Pure or Harmony to the computer screen but nothing is happening

I left it like this for 20 Minutes now thinking that something might take a bit longer but nothing is happening.

2 Likes

@denis_b I’m sorry that you’re experiencing some issues. Are you able to do a soft reset of the device? Or is the device completely non-responsive?
In most cases, performing a soft reset and attempting the update again has resolved the problem.
If the problem still persists, please let us know.

1 Like

Just tried that but nothing is happening. The backlight went off, the Logo went away but then both came back and Mudita Center is not recognizing that my harmony is connected.

So nothing changed. It is still not working

2 Likes

Hi! Please contact us via email: support@mudita.com and we will do our best to help.

5 Likes

I was able to update, but manually intervention was required to complete this 2-step update.

Upon update of Mudita Harmony from v1.8.1 to v1.8.2, Mudita Center was still in update mode despite Mudita Harmony got updated and rebooted already. Mudita Harmony was noted by Windows 10 Professional as USB device again upon reboot, but Mudita Center missed somehow to note its presence thus missed to initiate syncing with the device to proceed with the next update. I closed Mudita Center as I did not want to wait for 5 minutes until the update process times out, and re-opened it. Then, Mudita Center would sync with Mudita Harmony and propose updating to v1.9.0.

4 Likes

Hello there, I tried updating my Mudita Harmony as my battery took days ( literally ) to charge up again. I thought it might be a bug and a possible update might fix it.
Affter installing the Mudita Centre on my computer I had great trouble for the device to be recognized, but eventually it was.
The updates ( it said there where 2 - the 1.8.2 and the 1.9.0 ) where downloaded and after some initial problems ( my Mudita froze, the time got stuck for hours )eventually the update process startet. It turned itself off and restarted, then it did it again.
Once it all seemed to be finished ( nothing further was happening for hours ) I disconnected and checked the OS on the device. It’s only updated to version 1.8.2.

I’ve tried reconnectiong to the Mudita Centre but the device now is not being recognized. I’ve tried a few times since, to no avail. Charging time is still painfully slow so the 1.8.2 update didn’t fix to charging issues. It is in a restart loop instead.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi @aldofs :slight_smile: I’m sure that @Grzegorz_Szmidt will handle it for you. Please, send us an email (support@mudita.com). Grześ, please, take a look at this thread. <3

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry to hear that you encountered problems with your device. The long charging can be caused by the faulty cable. Please take a look at the charging icon - if it’s constantyly changing that can hint the faulty cable. As for the update we would have to take a look at your logs. Please contact us - just as Justyna suggested - by sending an email to support@mudita.com describing the issue as you did here and we will guide you through the process.

1 Like