New Mudita Center version 1.4.2 just released

You can upgrade through your current version or if you don’t have Mudita Center yet, you can download it here:

2 Likes

Will you push the 1.3 update next week then?

3 Likes

Could this help with texting issue?

2 Likes

I am still on 1.2.1…and I am connected to the centre and Its saying I am up to date?? I am confused is this what is causing my issue?

1 Like

@Jose_Briones I will ask. I know they were working out some last minute bugs, hopefully it will be ready soon.

1 Like

@cardio79 Currently the most recent MuditaOS is 1.2.1 (that’s for the operating system in your phone) A new update is coming out shortly.
Mudita Center- the app on your laptop should be 1.4.2

1 Like

how do I check its thats?

2 Likes

Click on settings & then click ABOUT

1 Like

Sorry don’t understand the question

1 Like

Your Mudita Center version should be 1.4.2
What version do you have now? Click on settings, and then navigate to ABOUT & it will show which version you have.

1 Like

Updated. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we see in Github a history of all actually released versions at once, in a quick way?

I was curious what changed for Mudita Center since the last functional version v1.3.1. At its Github page you can find information about the current one easily when clicking on the caption “Latest” in this area:

The page for v1.4.2 states “In this release, we have fixed a problem with the synchronization of Mudita Center version 1.4.1 with Pure.” which is good of course, but then you wonder: What was actually intended with v1.4.1? And there the issue starts. Note the “+ 298 releases” in the screenshot? Aside the actual releases, there are also the daily builds!

These are of concern for the development but not for the end user. So, you’d browse some Github pages until you find the one release you’re looking for … If you know the previous release then adjusting the web link at the end is a way, …/releases/tag/1.4.2 to …/releases/tag/1.3.1, but I don’t see a way right on now how to get the list on Github which shows all releases of Mudita Center for the end users e.g., like this:

The same situation applies to releases for Mudita Pure.

1 Like

@sv3np In the new Mudita Center version, I know we have fixed a problem with the synchronization of Mudita Center version 1.4.1 with Pure. I will ask our devs to see f they changed anything else.

1 Like

Thank you @urszula

Maybe you got me wrong. My primary concern is to see the history of versions and their changelog which got released for the end users in an easy way on Github. My previous post was to point out an example why to look back (which is just by coincidence related with the current release) and what to expect as information.

This is not to be mixed with the Release announcements noted as Blog/Forum post which have their own merit.

2 Likes

@sv3np Thanks for the clarification. I’m not super techy & I’m not super familiar with GITHUB, so I think the best person to address this would be @Bartosz_sp2fet

1 Like

FYI - Changelogs (for Pure and Harmony versions of MuditaOS) will be published in the repository when 1.3.0 will be released (a little spoiler - this should happen really soon)

3 Likes

Can I update my phone through Mudita Center without an internet connection?

1 Like

@theauditor Unfortunately, if your computer does not an internet connection, Mudita Center cannot receive the update from our servers, so you will not be able to update your Mudita Pure without an internet connection.

Ok. I appreciate it!

1 Like