My son is using the Mudita bell!

So my son is 8 years old. He has to wake up very early 6am to catch a bus for 724am. I make him breakfast and then I wake him up. But last night I put the mudita bell in his room and he woke up himself for the first time using an alarm lol. He said the light woke him up and then the sound. He loves it and I am keeping it in his room. I am jealous it was for me!

3 Likes

Love it, I am looking for it too, but sadlu Mudita wont ship even that to me. Dumb,

2 Likes

@RasVoja We do plan on being available worldwide in the future.

1 Like

Crappy. I am ordering another one for myself had to use my phone as an alarm two days in a row now and I hate it lol

2 Likes

@cardio79 They are on sale now, for Black Friday. 20% off

1 Like

Have to hold off. Mine hasan issue. Yesterday it went off for my son. Last night we just set the alarm as per usual and it did not go off. I have noticed this in the past use of my bell but thought maybe it was me messing up. There was another time where this happened so I set my phone alarm as a back up. Phone went off bell did not. What is the replacement policy on the bell cause I don’t have any trust that this will go off when I or my son need to so I am very hesitant to buy a new one. I spent 100 dollars plus Canadian on this clock.

1 Like

To add we never changed the time, alarm time nothing…And today it did not go off…it went well past the time my son woke up yesterday

1 Like

I reached out directly to the support team. Honestly at this point I just want a refund. These devices from the bell to the mudita do not come as advertised

1 Like

@cardio79 Did you make sure that the unit is fully charged? If you let the battery go down to the end, the clock itself will tell time, but none of the other functions will work. You will have to do a soft reset & charge your device.

It was fully charged and would not have ran out of battery this fast. How long does it last on a full charge? Because it was fully charged not long ago.

1 Like

@cardio79 The Mudita Bell has a long-lasting battery- Usually several weeks. I make sure to charge mine every month because I will forget & then I run the risk of draining the battery. I would suggest doing a soft reset by pressing both the light button & the settings button for 10 seconds.
Let me know what happens.

Yup then something is wrong…this was charged less than a week ago. And like I said last night we changed nothing on the clock. All we did was press the button to start the alarm. It did not go off and when I went to the room the orange was showing. Something is wrong with it. This happened to me before but I assumed it was my error, but looks like it was not

1 Like

TEsted it again for a 9am alarm my time and it did not go off.

1 Like

I tested it again with the alarm plugged in and it went off. But I should not have to have a plug in to make the alarm go off. And as I said the phone was fully charged not long ago. I will keep this charged the entire day until my son has to go to bed. Set it and see what happens in the morning, hopefully it works because he really loves it

1 Like

Also the bell makes a sound when I plug it in…it rings 3 times after and the light turns on. As it was charging it made another ring sound. Does this mean its fully charged? It was a single ring sound

1 Like

No worries, customer support contacted me I am returning the bell along with the pure.

1 Like

Before planet explodes or Sun implodes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RasVoja That’s the plan :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,
Quick question. Where are you from? I am asking because wanna check shipment options to your destination. But please do not have high hopes. I do my best to find a solution (or speed up the process), but cannot promise anything.

Michal

Serbia, Europe, closer then many destinations they do ship.
They force me to come to Warsaw or beg my friends in Zagreb. Not in market strategy. well I was willing to risk with two best current products, now I will buy 5G BALMUDA Phone A101BM
for less money on ebay.

Maybe, maybe, when they send prepaid and P&P phones to custom address and when they polish phone 2 and clock 3. If they deserve it. I will also leave forum, I expect them, to contact me via email already given.

1 Like