Mudita Pure: Important update about the production calendar

Thank you for kind words.

Thank you for your comment and kind words.

Yes, we just announced Open Source. :slight_smile: I hope this somehow makes you up for the delay announced earlier.

3 Likes

Thank you for coming in here and replying to as many of us personally as you can.

My fears are shared by others here, and we appreciate the transparency. For me, personally, I worked for a small startup company that raised half a million dollars on Kickstarter a number of years ago, and the company never delivered the product before disappearing. I know what kinds of decisions go on behind the scenes that lead to that kind of preventable situation, and I know how bad of a taste it leaves in backerā€™s mouths.

I am very happy to hear that development will continue, and releasing the OS as open source is a good consolation prize and promise that exciting things are in the works.

3 Likes

The way that you came here by yourself with all the transparency and honesty, shows how you are care with your customers. This proximity is very healthy. Yes, it sucks to wait a bit more, but it seems that now you also have more time to improve and perhaps implement some additional features that will make us happier.

I donā€™t have anything else to say than thanks to all the team with their hard work done. New projects have these things, I know it by experience, and I believe that we all understand even with a drop of disappointment for this situation.

Regards.

4 Likes

@anon30177574 @boneblack thank you for your support!

Mudita is not a one-product company, for the past months we significantly extended our team and there are many more things happening inside that I hope we will reveal soon.

We really appreciate the faith that many of you put in us - a new company, struggling to release its first product, but I can assure you there will be many positive surprises for those who are patient :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yā€™all are doing a great job delivering tricky news.
When I read about the April delivery date I was (of course) super bummed. But I felt you guys were really upfront and clear about what you were doing and why, and the humility it takes to deliver that news to a bunch of people you know will probably be disappointed and upset and doing it with integrity and thoughtfulness is awesome.
It can be a thankless job sometimes to be in business - all the hard work and character it takes to be honest about bad news and positive and resilient when the inevitable negativity and complaints come in is definitely evident and just want you to know I am witnessing all of that as a customer.
Thanks for doing what you do.
We are all disappointed because we are just so excited about the product! :slight_smile:
Super excited for open-sourcing! How exciting is that. Do you think this forum will be the place to make requests and connect with community members re: ideas about open sourced features?

Keep on truckin, you guys! I am super pumped.

1 Like

We are so sorry and we realize that our backers, clients and people who put great faith in us may be dissatisfied at this point. We make every effort to deal with all adversities on our way and we know that soon we will be able to solve all problems related to Mudita Pure body. The lack of the final body does not stop us from testing the MuditaOS system, which is an equally important, if not the most important element here.

You are welcome to read and posts any ideas regarding MuditaOS here: https://forum.mudita.com/c/MuditaOS/20

2 Likes