Mudita Music player

I’m just wondering about the music player on the Mudita Pure.
Is it going to have a shuffle option so that I can have my playlists play in random order?

3 Likes

there is lots of forum threads on thus topic just do a search if the forums and they will all come up thats one of many on the topic

2 Likes

So just click the search icon and search most of the times what we are looking for has already been asked and welcome to the forums.

1 Like

@jameshjacksonjr Thank you for manning the ship while I was sleeping :smiley:

1 Like

i love helping people :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I was having trouble finding that information on the search icon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Almost one year has passed now. Still no way to organize your songs as albums, etc. What I am currently doing:

• combine all tracks of an album to one mp3 (using Adobe Media Encoder or other software)
  • rename that mp3 to “Artist - Album”
  • Drag it in the explorer window that pops up when I connect the phone

Looking forward to the next update, when finally I will be able to answer SMS (currently I can receive them but when I reply most of the time the message will not be transmitted)

3 Likes

I would be happy if you could at least fast forward and rewind. Since the player does not remember where you stopped listening, (for a longer podcast or audiobook is really a disaster) it would be nice if you could at least rewind there.
The player is supposed to be completely revised, but currently I think that the priorities are probably first in the basic functions. Because as long as most of us have reception problems, fragmented or no SMS get etc. … should be ensured with the next update necessarily that these basic functions are finally error-free. This is also enormously important for Mudita to keep the customers.

1 Like

There is a thread on music player already :slight_smile:
My suggestions Pure Phone feature request - mp3 playback in background

1 Like