Mudita Harmony not turning on

Hi there!
I hope someone can help me.
I received my Mudita Harmony yesterday and after charging it for around four hours I was eager to try it out.
Sadly I did not get the chance to try it our because it is not turning on.
All I can see is the “Mudita Harmony is switched OFF” screen.
I tried doing the light click several times (including holding it down), I also tried the deep press (including holding it down), I even tried the soft reset mentioned in the manual, but nothing helped.
I already opened a support ticket about that (no reply yet) but I still hope that someone here might have a clue what might be wrong or would have an idea what I could also try to get it working.

Thanks,
Denis

1 Like

In my user experience, you need to leave it charging for a few hours before it turns on, preferably with a 5v charger. I didn’t have to wait for so long, so maybe it could be another issue.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. unit not turning on. And I did all the steps you have gone through as well. Initiated a support ticket and waiting for a response

2 Likes

Maybe we got units from a faulty batch.
I will try and charge it over night with a 5V adapter as Roberto suggested.

1 Like

Little update. I charged my Harmony over night with a 5V 1A power supply but nothing has changed. Still the same screen and no reaction.

1 Like

@denis_b & @dhurjatiravi If you connect it to the computer & Mudita Center, what happens? Have you tried that?

I have the same problem with mudita harmony. Does anyone know the
solution?

1 Like

Just tried that. Nothing happened i left it connected for 10 minutes.

1 Like

@denis_b If connecting it to the computer & attempting to turn it on by pressing the buttons does nothing, then please contact our customer service for a warranty replacement.

1 Like

Hi @urszula, I hope you can help me a bit further. After Robert answered my support ticket, I tried the tips he gave me but nothing worked.
He also gave me this link (Warranty ) to file a warranty claim.
I filed a warranty claim this tuesday and at the end of this survey I was told, that someone from the support team would rech out to me within the next 24 hours.
Until now no one reached out to me.
I wonder if you could find out if something went wrong with the survey or something.
One week has past since I got my seemingly defective harmony and I really want a working unit.
I hope you can help me.

1 Like

@denis_b Thanks for reaching out. I’ve escalated the issue with customer service. They should get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like