May 4th Shipping & Production Update

@Jose_Briones Your phone has been shipped. Did you get your tracking number? @Lukasz_Siecinski told me that you reached out because the address was not changed on all the documentation. As far as I know, all is good now.

Got my tracking. Iā€™ll confirm if FedEx changed the address soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks :pray:t2:

1 Like

I have a FedEx tracking number and package is on its way :+1:t3:

1 Like

@lessismore AWESOME! Let us know when it arrives :smiley: Weā€™d love to hear your feedback.

I ordered a pebble grey at September 2021 ā€¦ I guess it will still take a long timeā€¦
I anticipated to get it quite soonish (a couple of months) as you guys mentioned already back then that you almost started shipping your phonesā€¦
I donā€™t really get it. I understand that it may take some time to get something rolling, but it is more than half a year since you started shipping, by now, any problems could have been resolved no?
I mean, what if you guys get popular, and 20.000 people order your phone after some viral video or whatever. Do they have to wait another year? From an outside perspective, this looks not really professional.

2 Likes

@Kasper We understand that everyone is eager to get their Mudita Pure. We officially started shipping on Nov 30th & those phone went out to our crowdfunding backers. We just finished shipping out all the phones to the backer & a few weeks ago, we started shipping out the phones to all the pre-order clients. To be fair to everyone, weā€™re shipping the phone chronologically and due to the fact that we are not mass-producing the device, we do have production limitations. Since we are a rather small start-up, we donā€™t have the backing of an Amazon-type of logistics department capable of sending out thousands of packages in one day. I donā€™t think people realize it, but we do it all ourselves. From testing each device that comes of the production line, to packaging & sending- we do this all in-house. Itā€™s all time consuming. That said, weā€™ve been very transparent about the challenges we faced since starting production & shipping out phones. We publish updates at least once per month. Those updates outline everything thatā€™s happened & what we have planned moving forward. Now, that we have finished shipping to our crowdfunding backers, 2/3 of the placed orders have already shipped. This means weā€™re almost at the finish line.

3 Likes