May 2021 Production Update

This SAR information looks wrong, or I am reading it wrong? Shouldn’t the values be the other way around - the low ones for Mudita?

The tests confirmed that, according to our research, Mudita Pure has the lowest SAR (Head) value from all the mobile phones currently available on the market. The values are as follows:

SAR (Head) (over 10g) W/kg - 0.06(W/kg)

SAR (Head) (over 1g) W/kg - 0.07(W/kg)

The confirmed SAR (BODY) values for Mudita Pure are as follows:

SAR (Body) (over 10g) W/kg - 0.62(W/kg)

SAR (Body) (over 1g) W/kg - 1.13(W/kg)

1 Like

Great to hear (well, read) that confirmed. This was the biggest outstanding potential dealbreaker for me.

2 Likes

@cmdrblair I’m not sure I follow. Can you be more specific, please. All those figures are figures for Mudita Pure. It all depends if you’re measuring of 1g of tissue or 10g of tissue. It also depends on whether you’re looking at BODY or HEAD value. That’s why there is 4 different values.

You’re great work will pay off. Thank you for the update!

1 Like

Yeah, I read it wrong. Sorry about that.
I’m used to seeing those figures grouped by category…
1g Head 0.06 and Body 1.13
10g Head 0.07 and Body 0.62
Congrats, those are monumental numbers.
What confused me is that the body numbers are as high as with SAR low phones on the market. And the head numbers are impressively, crazy low. I assumed (falsely) that it would be 0.06 head and 0.07 body :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great!!

2 Likes

Thank you @FOSI_VN :slight_smile:

Hi @urszula, will we get a June update, they’re a real highlight of the whole Mudita idea in my opinion. No rush!

3 Likes

@rhysjones We’re working on one now. I will be publishing it this week.

3 Likes

Amazing! Keep it up!

3 Likes