Issues with one contact

So there is one of my friends that said he was trying to message me and the messages were getting blocked. He has a iphone so I thought maybe its that. But my wife has a iphone and I get and send messages to her fine. Now my friend also said he was getting double of some messages that I sent him. Now I know last night when I sent him a message it would show the ! so I assumed okay it did not send. So I kep resending and resending, same thing happened. Is it possible that the messages sometimes send even if we get the ! symbol . I am confused because this morning every message I sent my wife went through but none of the ones I send to my friend went through. This is the only thing leaning me towards returning the phone. It is frustrating not know whether a text went through or if I got anything back, that plys no reception is a pain if I am being honest. I ordered a sim card from public mobile before the mudita got here thinking my wife would not like it and it would not work so when I got the public mobile sim that is the reason I got it. Now I am thinking with the light phone I had none of the issues I just spoke up. In a very intersting fork in the road again.

1 Like

@cardio79 Interesting phenomenon. Can you make a phone call to him? Can he call you?
Is this happening only with text messages? How about trying the Mudita Center app to sent that message?

1 Like

It is just so many steps to get a simple thing to work. Even the issue with not being able to get reception in the basement (not mudita’s fault), is making me (with a heavy heart) considering the light phone again…I will keep testing today to see if he gets any of the ! messages he sent. Even the mudita centre I have no clue how to use on my chromebook, I am not a techincal guy, and plus like I said its a lot of steps
Plus I was thinking whenever I got a friends place and I am in the basement my wife and kids would not be able to reach me. Decisons decisions lol

1 Like

My friend is getting the messages . He says he gets them twice so maybe for him the ! means it sent. Also I called him and there was no issue. The only issue is the crappy signal downstairs but that is a carrier issue but I am in a bind because no other carrier besides freedom works and I don’t get reception from that provider either

1 Like