Is there a timeline?

Is there a length of time that the pure will continue to be supported and updated before the focus is on the new devices?

6 Likes

@cardio79 Thank you for your question. Thereā€™s no specific end point. Our team will continue to support the Mudita Pure for as long as itā€™s necessary.

6 Likes

I actually won the bid for the pebble grey mudita off ebay lol. $337 dollars with the case, that include shipping as well, vs the 409 bux it would cost on the website. Now I am not sure I am going to go through it lol. I got the sunbeam F1 coming too, i think ultimately I need a phone I donā€™t like lol. With the light phone 2, punkt and mudita I found I just always had them around me. But if I am being honest that pebble grey looks so nice and its most likely the last one ever, decisions decisions lol.

6 Likes

You should get it. Itā€™s definitely going to be a collectorā€™s item.

5 Likes

Naw decided not too. They will release another device in the future I will check back in then. For now I am going to be using the Sunbeam F1

6 Likes

@cardio79 I got my Pure as a gift from my dad- yes the first ā€œout-of-the-boxā€ version was pretty shitty. Itā€™s gotten better & better with every update. Iā€™m still waiting for them to revamp the music player because itā€™s pretty bad atm.

6 Likes

What country are you in? The experience using this phone depends on where you are

5 Likes

The easiest way to extract the sound from a video is to use our audio converter.

1. Open the audio converter.
  2. Click ā€œOpen filesā€.
  3. In the resulting window select the file you wish to extract the sound from. ā€¦
  4. While the sound is being extracted, choose the format in which you want to convert the sound.
    For more see Youtube to MP3
3 Likes

Whatā€™s your experience with the newest 1.5.0 version?

4 Likes

@cardio79 Iā€™m a Polish user. Although, I did travel with the phone across the EU last summer- Paris, Milan and Vienna, with a stop in Bratislavaā€¦ The service was decent- not what I would have liked it to be, but it was decent.

4 Likes

Definitely gets better with every update. I think I read a post where they are focusing on bug fixes to make sure the MuditaOS is as stable as possible. I have to say, Iā€™ve had the phone since February or March last year & it is definitely so much better now, then it was when I first got it. I wanted to throw it againts the wall when first got it, it was almost useless. But now, itā€™s almost perfect. I say ā€œalmostā€ because there are still some things for improvement. The newest version is good. Much more stable.

5 Likes

When is the next update coming?

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m interested in knowing this too.

5 Likes

@ray & @ltdan The new MuditaOS update is coming next week. Hereā€™s whatā€™s included in the update. It will be MuditaOS 1.6.0

Changed / Improved

• Improved dialog with network via USSD.
  • Added serial number and timestamp to crashdump filename.
  • Changed order of starting services, ServiceDesktop moved to the back.

Fixed

SIM Cards:

• Fixed disappearing ā€œconfirmā€ button in PIN entering screen.
  • Fixed looping on the SIM card selection screen.
  • Fixed French translation for SIM cards texts.
  • Fixed inability to unblock SIM card when previously ejected during slot switching.
  • Fixed VoLTE switch availability after taking out SIM card.

Calls:

• Fixed adding and deleting country code prefix to existing contact.
  • Fixed crash on music file with invalid tags.
  • Fixed calls to emergency contact when typed manually.
  • Fixed unwanted Mudita Center passcode prompt after long press ā€˜#ā€™ while dialing.

Contacts:

• Fixed text not showing when adding/editing contact if text began with ā€˜jā€™ glyph.
  • Fixed OS crash when editing contact by adding country prefix to number.

Music Player:

• Fixed crash on music file with invalid tags.
  • Fixed full filesystem path displayed in music player for invalid files instead of just filename.
  • Fixed problem with track info not being displayed correctly.

Notes:

• Fixed notes paste option showing for empty clipboard.
  • Fixed notes window title.
  • Fixed backspace behavior in text edit.

• Fixed improper message text displaying after pasting from clipboard.
  • Fixed message content being deleted when phone mode changed on new message window.

General:

• Fixed USSD handling crash.
  • Fixed wrong navigation bar state after exit from custom repeat window.
  • Fixed French translations for Unlock Screen.
  • Fixed crash when syncing with Mudita Center.
  • Fixed broken French translation on ā€˜Configure passcodeā€™ screen in Onboarding.
  • Fixed navigation through the ringtone preview list to automatically switch playback to the currently selected option.

Alarm:

• Fixed inactive alarms after timezone change and reboot.

Bluetooth:

• Fixed no sound when Bluetooth audio device connected/disconnected during call.
8 Likes

@urszula Is this out today?

5 Likes

I just installed it about two hours ago. Maybe itā€™s just me but I feel like itā€™s a bit more responsive now. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I installed it yesterday and it looks like itā€™s running a bit smoother.

5 Likes

I also updated my device. I noticed a lot less lag. Has anyoneā€™s battery life improved after this update? It seems like it has- to me at least.
I updated on Monday. Usually after 3 days I am at 50% battery. Today I am still at 75% battery.

5 Likes