Is there a length of time that the pure will continue to be supported and updated before the focus is on the new devices?
@cardio79 Thank you for your question. There’s no specific end point. Our team will continue to support the Mudita Pure for as long as it’s necessary.
I actually won the bid for the pebble grey mudita off ebay lol. $337 dollars with the case, that include shipping as well, vs the 409 bux it would cost on the website. Now I am not sure I am going to go through it lol. I got the sunbeam F1 coming too, i think ultimately I need a phone I don’t like lol. With the light phone 2, punkt and mudita I found I just always had them around me. But if I am being honest that pebble grey looks so nice and its most likely the last one ever, decisions decisions lol.
You should get it. It’s definitely going to be a collector’s item.
Naw decided not too. They will release another device in the future I will check back in then. For now I am going to be using the Sunbeam F1
@cardio79 I got my Pure as a gift from my dad- yes the first “out-of-the-box” version was pretty shitty. It’s gotten better & better with every update. I’m still waiting for them to revamp the music player because it’s pretty bad atm.
What country are you in? The experience using this phone depends on where you are
The easiest way to extract the sound from a video is to use our audio converter.
- Open the audio converter.
- Click “Open files”.
- In the resulting window select the file you wish to extract the sound from. …
- While the sound is being extracted, choose the format in which you want to convert the sound.
For more see Youtube to MP3
What’s your experience with the newest 1.5.0 version?
@cardio79 I’m a Polish user. Although, I did travel with the phone across the EU last summer- Paris, Milan and Vienna, with a stop in Bratislava… The service was decent- not what I would have liked it to be, but it was decent.
Definitely gets better with every update. I think I read a post where they are focusing on bug fixes to make sure the MuditaOS is as stable as possible. I have to say, I’ve had the phone since February or March last year & it is definitely so much better now, then it was when I first got it. I wanted to throw it againts the wall when first got it, it was almost useless. But now, it’s almost perfect. I say “almost” because there are still some things for improvement. The newest version is good. Much more stable.
When is the next update coming?
Yeah, I’m interested in knowing this too.
- Improved dialog with network via USSD.
- Added serial number and timestamp to crashdump filename.
- Changed order of starting services, ServiceDesktop moved to the back.
- Fixed disappearing “confirm” button in PIN entering screen.
- Fixed looping on the SIM card selection screen.
- Fixed French translation for SIM cards texts.
- Fixed inability to unblock SIM card when previously ejected during slot switching.
- Fixed VoLTE switch availability after taking out SIM card.
- Fixed adding and deleting country code prefix to existing contact.
- Fixed crash on music file with invalid tags.
- Fixed calls to emergency contact when typed manually.
- Fixed unwanted Mudita Center passcode prompt after long press ‘#’ while dialing.
- Fixed text not showing when adding/editing contact if text began with ‘j’ glyph.
- Fixed OS crash when editing contact by adding country prefix to number.
- Fixed crash on music file with invalid tags.
- Fixed full filesystem path displayed in music player for invalid files instead of just filename.
- Fixed problem with track info not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed notes paste option showing for empty clipboard.
- Fixed notes window title.
- Fixed backspace behavior in text edit.
- Fixed improper message text displaying after pasting from clipboard.
- Fixed message content being deleted when phone mode changed on new message window.
- Fixed USSD handling crash.
- Fixed wrong navigation bar state after exit from custom repeat window.
- Fixed French translations for Unlock Screen.
- Fixed crash when syncing with Mudita Center.
- Fixed broken French translation on ‘Configure passcode’ screen in Onboarding.
- Fixed navigation through the ringtone preview list to automatically switch playback to the currently selected option.
- Fixed inactive alarms after timezone change and reboot.
- Fixed no sound when Bluetooth audio device connected/disconnected during call.
@urszula Is this out today?
I just installed it about two hours ago. Maybe it’s just me but I feel like it’s a bit more responsive now.
I installed it yesterday and it looks like it’s running a bit smoother.
I also updated my device. I noticed a lot less lag. Has anyone’s battery life improved after this update? It seems like it has- to me at least.
I updated on Monday. Usually after 3 days I am at 50% battery. Today I am still at 75% battery.