How to copy Music on Pure

@andrzej I know that setting custom ringtones is not possible at the moment, but it should be implemented in the future. As for alarms, maybe @Bartosz_sp2fet can give us some more specifics.

1 Like

Like @urszula said, it is on our roadmap, so it will be implemented

2 Likes

Looking forward to the artist/song/playlist implementation. Hesitant to add more music since it will only play songs straight through in alphabetical order so the songs are all mixed together.

1 Like

Hey @peiitforward, I just attempted the same thing with my Pure, only with an audiobook instead of music. I’m using a mac and transferring the audiobook with the android file transfer worked and I can see it on my computer along with the Nick Lewis songs. The problem is that it didn’t transfer to my phone. When I open the Music Library, all I see are the preloaded songs. Is there another step that you did in order to get the audio onto your Pure?

1 Like

@hummingbird12 I’m not very familiar with Macs, however, what type of audiobook files are you transferring? I use Mudita Pure for podcasts & audiobooks, and as long as the files are the supported audio files, it shows up as a standard audio file in Pure. Here’s a video of a Podcast I uploaded. Mudita Pure Music Player plays podcast - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks @urszula! I’m trying to transfer an audible audiobook, but I’m guessing it’s the wrong audio file type.

1 Like

@hummingbird12 That might be the case. I also upload audio books & they work fine. Mudita Pure is compatible with MP3, FLAC and WAV formats. What’s the format of your audiobook?

1 Like

Good to know :+1: It’s showing up as .aax on my mac.

1 Like

@hummingbird12 If I’m not mistaken, AAX is a proprietary Audible format. I’m not sure those files play anywhere outside of the Audible environment. You might want to try to convert them to more conventional formats.

1 Like