How do you power down the phone?

Still having issues with calling…when I go to activate the sim the screen starts flashin can’t connect to sim…over and over and I can’t exit lol. God dammit I still love this device though…its not big at all not sure why anyone thought this was big…very smooth and just a gorgeous minimal device…but I need to be able to call ! lol

3 Likes

I had to take the back case off again to take the battery out which also is SO HARD. I had to use a flat head screw driver to prop it open while using another object to finally pull the damn thing out…I know its a small fix so I am not going to the sim section anywhere…it is showing 3g at times but the calling feature does not that work…although i remember when I got the LP2 i had similar issues until finally the phone worked. I am confident it will work but I totally get how people are frustrated with the experience…maybe my meditation helps lol

2 Likes

Podobnie jak ty też kocham to urządzenie i również doświadczam podobnych historii. Ten typ chyba tak ma niestety. Czekam na zapowiadaną przez @urszula aktualizację do wersji 1.3 i liczę na poprawę działania telefonu. Medytuj dalej to pomaga :wink:

@cardio79 The right-hand selection button- if you hold it down for two seconds, will bring up a prompt about turning the phone off.
20220728_100918_1

2 Likes

Powinien ale czasami u mnie nie trybi :wink:

1 Like

@piotrek71 Czy to się zdarza często? To znaczy, częściej niż rzadziej?

1 Like

Dwa razy tak miałem czyli chyba rzadziej niż częściej :wink: