Coming back again

Well I am back to the Mudita again. Mostly because I got such a great deal on one. The person got it as a gift and only put the sim into test. I got the phone for 235 dollars american , with the case and shipping included. At that price I was willing to give the phone yet another shot this time being more patient and understanding of the limits on it. I realized A i don’t get a lot of calls or make them during a day. It is not like I am a power use who is constantly on my phone. I am also going to accept that I will most likely only using the phone around my area. If I go on a trip I will leave the Mudita and I am thinking of buying the Nokia 225, great device and there would be no connection issues anywhere. I just love this phone, and I am going to use it. And this time I can’t return it as I did not get it from Mudita. Happy to be back and excited to use the phone again. Should be here in about a week

1 Like

Make that 65 BUX for the phone. Sold my unihertz titan i bought for 180 and sold for 350 for a nice profit. Very happy

1 Like

You should get yourself a blog or something.

2 Likes

I think @cardio79’s journey in digital minimalism is super interesting. I find the “trial & error” process of their experience fascinating.

Yeah it has been interesting. What I found early on getting a dumbphone is I just transferred my addiction from the phone to my laptop. So I had to make changes to how I use the laptop as well. I just try to keep myself focused on what I am doing. If I am watching tv my phone is not in my hands or even near me. Same with my laptop. I leave my laptop upstairs and phone while playing with my kids. We got a new ping pong table this weekend so having fun with the kids with no tech to distract me is great. I think that is also one of the reasons I tried Mudita again. I have a bad addiction so since the phone will not work in my basement I am forced to keep it upstairs. If my wife and kids are out I put it on a ledge near the phone to get a connection and its a pain to get too so I will not keep checking it. Strategies is the key, if you rely on will power you will never beat any addiction and your journey into digital minimalist will be a rough one

2 Likes