Can't create Mudita Space account

Hello everybody.
I was hoping that someone could help me with this:
When I log into Mudita Space with the login Information I also use for the forum, it says that my account has been created and that I need to generate a key.
When I try to save that key, the saving process stops at the step “creating filesystem”, and under the field in which the key is displayed, there is the error message invalid2Busername.
I have tried everything I could think of. Different browsers, a personal key, no space in between the words of the generated key, different devices, everything. It just doesn’t work.

Does anyone know what might be causing this error?

1 Like

Could you maybe help me @urszula ?

1 Like

@anon72263444 Thanks for reaching out. Let me get our devs on this.

1 Like

@anon72263444 We figured out what the issue is. You have period in your username. The “period” is prohibited character in usernames. We can change it for you. Let me know if that’s OK with you.

1 Like

Yes that would be perfectly fine @urszula. Is an underscore instead of a period allowed?

Have you changed it yet @urszula? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon72263444 I’m checking with the devs on this. They have the magic touch on this :smiley:

1 Like

It’s DONE :smiley:
New name: dimtiris-mtsngs

That’s very funny :joy::joy:
My first username used to be that and I had it changed because dimtiris has a typo and my actual name is dimitris…but I’ll just keep it now since it found its way back to me. And I also don’t want to bother the devs with this.
I’m sure they’ve got more important things to do.
Anyways, thank you very much @urszula as well as the devs team.

2 Likes