Blog: First Glimpse of Mudita Kompakt

Thanks for clarifying that for me.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have found it now!

There were some trouble with my Pioneer account apparently, but it is fixed now. :blush::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Mid-April and still nothing. I hope that the Mudita Kompakt will be presented within the month.

6 Likes

@enrico
The month is not over :slight_smile: Have patience, friend :slight_smile:
Patience

4 Likes

Hope so hart that Beeper App will run on the Kompakt… please make that happen…

4 Likes

I’m also waiting on more info. Mudita Pure was too erratic and not very stable. Basicially half baked if you ask me. Hopefully this new phone can be fully baked.

5 Likes

Beeper app? How does it work? If you have people on Whatsapp, Signal, Telegram, then can you you can use all of that in that APP?

2 Likes

yes exactly, and also sms and some other messengers

4 Likes

I just hope we have much more info about Kompakt before May 14 :smiley: google pixel 8a with grapheneOS is really tempting.
Also Dual-SIM single standby (pasive) on Pure is just awful :face_vomiting:. Hope to see Dual SIM dual standby.

3 Likes

It would be great if the Mudita Kompakt also had an operating system that allows installing applications, perhaps even allowing setting usage limits for some of them. I think that having essential apps available would definitely be a key feature for many users. I’m eager for updates.

3 Likes

From the picture shared earlier, the phone looks small, something rare these days. I hope it will not be a problem since apps are generally optimised for larger screens. I am mainly interested in banking apps and will be glad to get something I can use with one hand. I am particularly interested in this model due to the e-ink display and hope it will be at least as good as the Hisense A9 and BOOX Palma. Moreover, it appears the phone will support 4G and Wi-Fi 6. It would be good to have 5G and Wi-Fi 7 in the next version for future-proofing.

3 Likes

I am not sure whether someone already mentioned this. It looks like the phone will be available in black, grey and white. And, the back appears to have smooth edges. I would also prefer a metal body, but the back would still need to have glass or plastic to allow wireless charging.

3 Likes

Does it have support for eSIM?

2 Likes

Using eink is expensive and also yes one hand use and compactness to carry are pluses. I have used Balmuda Phone with 4.9 inch IPS last two years, and its possible to do everything even in smaller screen with zoom in/zoom out and scrolling.

2 Likes

Just checking FCC certificates device.report/mudita-sp-z-o/kompakt what I found:
-white, grey, black colours.
-3300mAh battery
-2G,3G,4G
-bluetooth, wi-fi, headphone jack
-e-ink,
We definitely need more info about Kompakt :smiley:

3 Likes