Blog: First Glimpse of Mudita Kompakt

Checking daily the Mudita Forum for news about the Mudita Kompakt is like going daily to my mailbox while not recalling that the local post office still has a vacation hold on my home address. Now that I appreciate this, I will take a break from my daily visits to this site until I get emailed news about the Kompakt.

8 Likes

It would be nice to hear something tho.
Specs/ photos etc…
If it is only the Kompakt or also a Pure2?
And when will it be delivered?

And what about the new lamp?
Please…. Give us something ( concrete? )!:pray:t3:

7 Likes

Well, we are in March now… Please! Pretty please… share more! :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Yes it would be nice. I don’t think it’ll be long now.

4 Likes

@enrico You’re right, it won’t be too long. We plan on showing more sneak peeks within a month. :slight_smile: So Stay Tuned!

5 Likes

Only sneak peeks? Or ( a little bit ) more info? :grimacing::hugs:

4 Likes

@mausje75 Both :slight_smile: a bit of info & pics

6 Likes

I’ll do the same. Despite raising questions on both the public and pioneer forums regarding this specific topic, I was completely ignored.

I find it perplexing that information about the products unveiled at MWC 2024, which are openly accessible to attendees for photography and filming, is not being shared within our community. Instead, the focus has been shifted to showcasing stands, AI, and products from other companies, deviating from the primary interests of this forum’s audience.

Although I understand there may be commercial reasons for this approach, I must express my slight disappointment regarding the situation and hope for a different strategy in the future with potential clients.

11 Likes

I have to agree…why the secrecy lol…just let us know already

5 Likes

Wise marketing…

3 Likes

@cardio79 It’s not about secrecy, we want to make sure that the information we’re providing is both accurate and meaningful.

4 Likes

@mnrkr74 maybe a little bit of that too :slight_smile: But it’s more that we want to be sure that what we’re sharing is accurate and up-to-date.

4 Likes

To me this doesn`t add up.
I understand Mudita wants the info for us to be accurate and meaningfull, but yet it has already been shown to the “world”.

5 Likes

@mausje75 It hasn’t really been shown to “the world.” It was available for preview ONLY at the MWC. :slight_smile: People were not allowed to take pictures or video the phone.
I know you’re fairly new to this forum, so you’re getting acquainted with everything about Mudita & our products. We just want to make sure that we share the info about Mudita Kompakt at the right time.
We’re excited to have you with us on this journey and appreciate your understanding & patience as we work to make sure that when we do share previews, they accurately reflect the product.

4 Likes

1 question though… can you kinda reveal ( don’t have to know the specs yet… ) if besides the Kompakt also a Pure2 is coming? Or is it only the Kompakt? :grimacing:

4 Likes

@mausje75 Undoubtedly, as Mudita, we want to further develop products in the mobile phone category. One of them is the Pure 2 project, which is currently in the conceptual stages of development. So, that’s why we can’t really provide any detailed information at this time. We are concentrating on Mudita Kompakt at the moment, and we would encourage everyone to stay tuned for more info. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you.

So then, the Pure it can take a while ( at least months or maybe even year(s) ) before it comes to the market.
I understand that the team is now fully focusing on the Kompakt! :pray:t3::hugs:

5 Likes

Thats good, but then “teasing campaign” in any form (including this thread) should start ONCE product specs are definite and for public(ation). Showing just the mystery pics, does not help with expected follow up questions :smiley:

5 Likes

I stopped using my Pure 1 after using it exclusively for a few months; I just had too many missed calles, missed deliveries, couldn’t hear what people were saying. Switched to competing dumbphone with even less features but with OK audio and no missed calls.

Gonna check out both Kompakt and Pure 2. A sequel to Pure 1 might fix some of the issues I had with it, or an e-ink book reader than can also take calls and texts might be perfect for me since I love reading books.

I personally do not have a Google account and don’t want to use any gapps. :woman_shrugging:t2:
F-droid on the other hand :+1:t2:
It’s been seven years since I had Android but F-droid was so great.

5 Likes

What is F-droid?:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes