Another Delay of Mudita Pure?

When to expect another update telling us about another delay? :smiley:

• patient backer from 24 September 2019 / 862 days :frowning:
3 Likes

@andrzej No delay this time :smiley: We’re shipping. Shipping notices for the new batch should go out tomorrow. I will be posting a Backers’ update this evening.

6 Likes

Thanks for a new update. Hope you can finally sorted things out.

3 Likes

Did this backers update go out? I didn’t see anything in my inbox.

2 Likes

@Marcin_Hakemer-Ferna We sent it to everyone on Kickstarter & Indiegogo last week & posted it on our blog as well, plus links here in the forum.

2 Likes

Hi,
I would like to find the status of the order # 18536188. After the payment was processed the message at your online store stated it will be shipped by FedEx and should take 72 to 168 hours to receive, while confirmation e-mail stated “You’ll receive a confirmation email from our shipping partner once your order starts it’s shipping journey”.
There has been 192 hours of total silence since.

A quick update with the expected shipping date would be much appreciated.
Please and thank you.

3 Likes

@customer I will take a look at this for you & get back to you on Monday.

1 Like

@customer I’ve checked on your order & it looks like you received the wrong info about shipping. It was totally our mistake & we apologize. That timeline was for a different product. We will send you more updated info as soon as we have it. Also, to get a much quicker response from our customer support, you can also email them at support@mudita.com

Thanks Urszula. I had a gut feeling that delivering a product across the Atlantic in just 168 hours during lockdowns was… well a heroic effort, especially as the kickstarter-funded startup goes through pains and learns heijunka. I wish you a good luck, and will keep an eye on my inbox for a message with an update on the expected shipping week.

2 Likes

@urszula
Hello,
I ordered two phones through Kickstarter (one of each color) backer #892
My wife and I use cdma flip phones and cdma will no longer be supported starting mid-march in the US. I would rather not have to buy new phones if there is any way we can avoid it. So I was wondering if you can give us an idea of when our phones might ship.
Thank you very much!
Julien

2 Likes

If you are using Verizon, be advised that Mudita Pure is technically compatible but the phone does not have the certifications from Verizon so they can shut down features and not make the device work. Just keep that in mind that a switch of carrier would be your best bet if you are in the US.

2 Likes

60 phones per week according to https://mudita.com/community/blog/mudita-pure-february-2022-shipping-update/ … At this speed you will start sending preorders placed after the “mass production” announcement in a year from now. Any chance for providing a realistic shipment shedule? I.e. if I order now, how long will I have to wait for my phone?

3 Likes

I’m a backer from April 2021 (three handsets)…

Still nothing and I requested a refund. The company is ignoring my emails. I think it might be going bust?!!!

@grecol Our apologies for missing your e-mail. I saw that you were in contact with our Customer Service last month. We have processed your refund & you should get your money shortly. Again, our apologies for the oversight & the long wait.

2 Likes

Hey Greg,
I think I replied about this in other thread.
My team is on your case right now. Expect an information soon.
We do not publish an update today but the information we received from the factory is promising. Perhaps it’s worth giving us a chance and wait a few more weeks.

All the best

1 Like