Alarm bug on pure…

My alarm on my pure suddenly freaked out. It’s on a constant vibrate, the alarm tone is scratchy, and I can’t turn it off. Power button isn’t working, can’t unlock the screen…. It’s been at a constant vibrate for almost 5 minutes now.I considered taking the back off the phone to pull out the battery, but I can’t get it off. I was afraid to break the back cover. Any way, not sure what to do….! @urszula @Jose_Briones

1 Like

Ok, I finally got it to stop. I took a video of what was happening, but am not able to upload it for some reason. I’m off to work now, but will try again later. The constant steady vibrate kept going for 15 minutes, so I plugged it in to my computer and opened up mudita center. Then it finally stopped. Mudita center recognized that the pure crashed, so I sent in that log. I had to pull my sim out and put it back into my flip phone. Can’t risk any issues at work today.

1 Like

@hummingbird12 I’m sorry you’re having issues. I am reporting this to the devs right away. I had something like this happen to me once, and a battery pull solved the issue.
That said, we are releasing a new MuditaOS update on Friday & in it there are fixes to approx 90 bugs that our team found or that were reported by Mudita Pure users.

3 Likes

@hummingbird12 Don’t worry about opening the back flap. It’s designed to be opened due to the replaceable battery.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am glad to hear about the update. I appreciate you guys and all the hard work you do!

2 Likes