Blog: Mudita Kompakt Price Reveal

Join the conversation & let us know your thoughts.

1 Like

Get on a livestream with Jose Briones…ASAP

3 Likes

hey there everyone! i’m new here, i discovered this company on instangram, and i was interested at the mudita kompakt! i’ve got a few question, is this the right place? if not i’m sorry, if yes then, i’ve read the article, and the phone sounds good, but i was wondering, with e-ink screen is possible to let you see color? because i knewd there is a camera in case i would take a photo! and i was wondering even if there is some sort of browser, for enternet, i know that the purpouse is to stay more connected in real life, and that’s why i’m interested, but what if i need to do some quick researc on internet (not social network or stuff) ps. eventually sorry for my mistakes, not a native speaker

1 Like

You cannot see colour but when you send the picture the person you are sending it too will see the photo in color

1 Like

cool! and there’s internet then? for quick necessary search

1 Like

@lalatiptip Hello & welcome to the Mudita Forum! When it comes to the Eink on the Mudita Kompakt camera, the images appear in B&W on Kompakt, but the color information is still captured and stored. So, when you upload the images to your computer, they will be in color.

1 Like

No internet, well as of yet unless they release more info about apps

1 Like