Blog: The Science-Backed Benefits of Beauty Sleep

Join the conversation & let us know your thoughts.

2 Likes

I’m an example of how sleep impacts my well-being. I invest in a good bed and an anti-EMF Bed Canopy. I’m going to sleep around 10 pm for seven uninterrupted hours. I’m feeling much better. I’m also taking a different routine and food habits, including water with lemon, apple cider, and camomile tea before going to sleep.

I have Mudita Harmony with an excellent guitar sound that wakes me up without too much stress. Not using the phone as an alarm avoids you starting your day scrolling over emails or messaging notifications.

Sleep well is one of the best “medicines” you can get for free. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@roberto I’m with you on SLEEP. Sleep is one of my non-negotiables when it comes to wellness. I have to admit, it hasn’t always been like this. I mean, I always LOVED to sleep, but I wasn’t super consistent with it. I basically REALLY got into it right when all the lockdowns started in March 2020. Now, I’m the person who will leave your Polish wedding at 11pm because I need to sleep. (Polish wedding are known for going strong until 5 or 6am)
Sleep is SUPER important to me. In the last 2.5 years, I’ve seen significant improvement in my health & well-being just because I keep a consistent sleep schedule and get QUALITY night’s rest.

2 Likes

I would make an exception for a scheduled wedding or another event. I sometimes have my “contravention” (minor crimes) days, and I feel great about it. Life also needs challenges, and sometimes the long-term benefits in some situations are more significant than in others. In regular days, I have a self-imposed routine that I’m not flexible at all. During my seven years in the army, I had my “sleeping teaching,” so I know how to get the better and the worst of it.

1 Like

I totally agree with you that sleep is crucial to our overall wellness. It’s awesome that you invest in quality sleep by having a good bed and anti-EMF bed canopy. I also found some tips for better sleep, like drinking water with lemon and chamomile tea before bed. And yeah, avoiding using the phone as an alarm helps me avoid starting the day by scrolling through notifications. Interestingly, I recently went to a beauty school, and the importance of sleep was discussed there too. It’s amazing how it affects our skin, hair, and overall appearance. Consistency is key, and I also have a self-imposed sleep routine that I try not to deviate from. However, I also make exceptions for special events like weddings, but for regular days, it’s non-negotiable. Getting quality sleep is like getting free medicine, and it’s worth prioritizing.

1 Like