May 4th Shipping & Production Update

May the 4th be with you!
We just posted a brand new update! Things are moving rather quickly & we hope get all crowdfunding orders fulfilled soon.

3 Likes

Hi there. I’m a Kickstarter backer, completed the survey ages ago. Haven’t heard anything about receiving my phone.

2 Likes

@kimwest Could you please DM me the email you used with KS so I can check on this for you.

@urszula So based on this post how long would someone like me that ordered the phone about 3 weeks ago I believe and it was the black, when would I roughly receive mine? July?

1 Like

@urszula, and how about for someone who ordered here in February of 2021?

2 Likes

Was it black or white color?

1 Like

I’ve sent you a DM with my email. I didn’t receive anything, and I remember that I filled out the survey.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I am Indiegogo backer. Do I have to do something except waiting? I ordered a pebble grey one at September 1st 2020.

1 Like

Pebble Gray

1 Like

Dear Mudita-Team
I am happy to hear that you could ship more phone to the kickstarers.
I am not a kickstarter. I ve bought the phone last year in march. When do you think it s possible to ship orders to customers like me?
Thanks for your reply, Silvia

2 Likes

Similar to @silviamueri’s situation, my Pure order dates back to February of 2021, so I have the same question, @urszula: When do you think it is possible to ship orders to customers such as me?

Depending on your answer to my question re-posted elsewhere about MMS, I will decide whether to…

1. Cancel my order for a refund before Mudita ships the Pure (+ accessories) to me.
    OR
  2. Stay in the orders queue, wait for delivery, test how the Pure behaves MMS-wise, and decide whether to keep or return the Pure.

Thank you!

2 Likes

It would be awesome and would help many people if you can measure EMF emissions in the “real world” environment. (That is, when/if you receive the phone)

2 Likes

The GREAT NEWS is that last week, we finished shipping our phones to our KS backers. Appox 60 or so phones remain to be sent- however, those backers still need to confirm their correct shipping address/phone color. However, this will not interfere with us shipping to eCommerce customers, which (SURPRISE) we started doing already. It’s hard to estimate exactly when everyone will get their phone, but we are doing everything we can to complete this as soon as possible.

1 Like

So if I ordered the phone now would I still be on target to get it before the end of the summer?

1 Like

@cardio79 YUP. I’m putting together the update for the end of this month. Things are looking good when it comes to shipping.

lol , Mudita is like a first love that you try to forget about and move on but you still can’t stop thinking about her lol

2 Likes

@cardio79 Your post made my heart skip a beat :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Hello urzula , I was told that I should recievr my mudita In 2 to 3 weeks but nothing happenend even more that 3 weeks passed since then

1 Like

Still don’t have my order Urszula. Do you know if they have shipped any extra Indiegogo’s ?

1 Like

@Amr_Osman I got your DM. Your phone has been shipped Please log into your Indiegogo account where you will be able to get your tracking number.