New April 2022 Update Posted

We just posted a brand new update which outlines the new MuditaOS & Mudita Center updates which are coming out this week.

3 Likes

Es ist möglich, die Version in die Datei des Mudita Centre einzufügen, um zu wissen, ob es sinnvoll ist, sie herunterzuladen, ohne Daten verbrauchen zu müssen.
MuditaCentre . 1.2.0

1 Like

@dcalliari I’m not sure I understand what you are looking to do. Could you please be more specific & please post your reply in English due to the fact that not many of our community members can understand GERMAN.

It is possible to include the version in the Mudita Center data file, example MuditaCenter1.2.0.dmg
Indicate Version of Mudita Update.
Thk

2 Likes

@dcalliari I will ask our devs & get back to you with the reply.

1 Like

Hey @urszula what version is this newest update? My Mudita Center is 1.2.0 and Pure is 1.2.0. When I select the update option, it says my phone is up to date.

1 Like

Version 1.2.0 is the latest update for Mudita Center and Pure :slightly_smiling_face: That both share the same version at this time seems to be just a coincidence.

2 Likes

Many of us now can hardly wait for the May 2022 update!
:partying_face:

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd I was going to post it on Friday, but this week is actually a LONG, LONG weekend in Poland (We call them the May holidays). We had Labor Day on May 1st, May 2nd is FLAG DAY & today is May 3rd Constitution Day. So basically we had 3 days of public holidays :smiley: and many people took off Friday early to just make the most of it. That’s why it will be posted tomorrow.
FUN FACT: The Polish Constitution of May 3rd 1791 is generally considered Europe’s first and the world’s second, modern written national constitution, after the US Constitution.

2 Likes