We've launched our new website, while preparing for the crowdfunding campaign!

Together with the launch of our new website, we shared with media outlets some new information on our development and our plans for the upcoming crowdfunding campaign. Have you visited it yet?
You’ll find here our Manifesto, where you can read about our values or the Resources section with the curated materials on technology and its influence on us. We wanted our website to feel real, which is why most of the models you see on the pictures are our teammates and our friends.
We’d love to hear your thoughts!

10 Likes

Looks great! Finally more information about the phone! and new pictures <3

9 Likes

@isabella we are happy to hear it! Thank you and welcome!

5 Likes

Nice blog!

4 Likes

I like the Resources section but I think you’re missing a lot of scientific papers, when will you add more?

4 Likes

Hi @EMFAlbert, thank you so much!

We are currently working on adding more content to our resource section and would gladly welcome any recommendations from you! Next week you should see a difference in the number of scientific papers on mobile radiation.

5 Likes

I want more about digital parenting.

3 Likes

We will add more about digital parenting.
Thanks for the suggestion @JennJenn!

4 Likes

Hi there, your new website look is fantastic :wink: One quickie - I thought you are going to launch your crowdfunding few days ago, checking KickStarter on daily dasis and still nothing. When are you going to launch it, please?

5 Likes

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much, we’re really glad you like the new site, we’ll be updating it with more information soon. Our Kickstarter campaign will launch on the 24th of September 2019!

4 Likes

Super excited for Kickstarter !

4 Likes

Thanks @hipposbite! :slight_smile:

4 Likes