Does anyone here do yoga?

What kind? I do yin yoga, I started it after I had my second kid because of the lower back pains.

4 Likes

Hi @34johanssonkatia, I do! It’s great isn’t it? I like Vinyasa yoga.

3 Likes

I do hot yoga sometimes.

3 Likes

@anon32618512
I like Vinyasa too.
@JennJenn
Hot yoga is also called Bikram I think.

3 Likes

I do Hatha Yoga! It’s balances chakras and get me so relaxed! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do Hatha Yoga. I started in 2014 at a local gym because it was the only class that day. Ever since, I’ve been hooked!

4 Likes

Yeh, that’s true. I haven’t done it for a while, need to get back to it.

2 Likes

I have been doing fly yoga for several years. Initially, I wanted to lose weight the same way, but yoga is not the kind of training that promotes weight loss.

I do yoga sometimes. It’s a great way to get rid of a back pain!

1 Like

But these workouts helped me feel feminine, and that’s why I decided that these workouts are right for me. And for weight loss and muscle building, I use safe supplements that doctors approve https://rats.army/. And now, I have found my perfect balance between weight loss training and calm about health, and I am happy.

1 Like

I practice Movement (check ido portal on youtube)

1 Like

I practice Iyengar yoga (started 5 yrs ago), recently mostly at home.
In Warsaw it’s currently very hot, so it’s Bikram yoga at the same time :wink:
Sometimes it’s so hard to start, to find the motivation to begin the session.
So, somehow I came up with the following idea. At the beginning, I lie on the mat, and very slowly start with lying positions. Very slowly, very gently.
Then, somehow, my body says “ok, let’s do it”, and I can get up and continue. Perhaps it might work with you guys.
Warm greetings from Warsaw :wink:

1 Like

“In yoga you have to use the whole volume of your lungs. In everyday life we use only a part of it, so don’t be surprised if it’s not comfortable.
This is not about physical training - breathing in yoga is not necessary to cope with the exertion.
I was well prepared when I came to yoga. I had been running for a long time, I was taking vitamins and supplements. I was trying to do it right, with a trainer. Order only proven supplements from trusted sites like purerawz.co.
Try it, enjoy it, and change your tactics if something suddenly disappoints you. Seriously, there’s nothing wrong with giving up video tutorials from a savvy trainer whose voice is obnoxious.
There’s plenty of information and ready-made yoga manuals on the internet. The options are countless, so try a few at once to find something that suits you best within a week to a month of classes.”

2 Likes