Mudita Pure April production & development update

We’re back with a brand new update! Things are moving forward!

Mudita Pure April production & development update

4 Likes

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Mudita production-development updates set the gold standard for how to keep backers informed about a product.

I love how these updates:

1. Do not assume that readers are familiar with technical terms and standards;
  2. Cover all aspects of the progress made;
  3. Give glimpses into upcoming work.

Congratulations, Mudita, on another great update and on winning another award!

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Thank you so much for your kind words. They are much appreciated.

So excited!
Looking forward to later this year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So great to read about the progress in developments.
Can’t wait to try the phone myself, but I’ll be patient :wink:

3 Likes

I really appreciate the ongoing honest, transparency & updates.
I’m secretly hoping the November date might be reached sooner, but I also know it’ll be ready right when it’s supposed to be & when you guys know/intuitively feel it’s right. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jasraj_Hothi We’re hoping for sooner as well, but, as we mentioned in the previous update, we don’t want to over-promise & then not deliver. We gave ourselves a bit of a buffer with time. I think if we deliver sooner than expected, no one will be upset. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful news. Thanks for your great work and for the update!

1 Like

Thank you for update.
Question: in this extra time that you got, do you plan to add T9-like input support? (I know the original T9 is patented).

2 Likes

FEATURE REQUEST: /// i really love the potential for this device and company…

I would love to see future updates or models include some sort of " walky. talky " feature… that would work with other mudita phones… this would be ideal and great for rural use… // " advanced " technology on a " dumb " phone…

2 Likes

@rageonthetrack That’s a very interesting concept. I remember this type of feature with the long-gone Nextel phones in the early 2000s.

I really appreciate the basics of this phone as it is and hope the ability to add on to its capabilities with options that aren’t actually required won’t take hold to tightly. IMO… I get the bluetooth connectivity but a wire is foolproof and much more secure. the other improvements and upgrades such as the flashlight, etc aren’t really necessary, add a drain on your battery and I somehow feel someone will then ask for GPS as well… Yikes.
IMVHO I think it would benefit marketing and production to promote both the privacy potential and security level this phone has and look at the potential for adding encrypted txt as an upgrade. In the present world this phone’s ability to protect its owner from the intrusion by govt, local officials and others is huge and possibly unrealized as a marketing target …hoping I’m wrong on the last one.
For a history buff of the last 60 years its understandable that a people who, until “recently” endured the oppressive and totalitarian intrusion of Germany and Russia, by any name, are the designers and builders of this phone is a testament to the very real necessity for free people to be able to purchase this item as a self defense tool for their own Liberty. sermon ends… sorry for preaching to the choir.
Regards

1 Like