The science of the THREE Brains

The link between mind, body and soul is scientific fact. Research over the last several decades demonstrates that you cannot separate the mind, body and spirit in health, healing and well-being.
In a recent blog post, we outline simple steps you can take RIGHT NOW, to balance your mind, body and soul. Check it out & let us know if there are some things you do to ensure you stay healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

3 Likes

Octopuses have brains in each limb that all operate independently of each other and the centre brain. Other Minds by Peter Godfrey Smith described this really well.

On a similar note apparently our stomachs can do some independent stuff our brains do not. Forget where I read that, though maybe it’s scuttlebutt from my own stomach.

1 Like

@iota Cool facts! Thanks for sharing. I remember reading somewhere that a Leech has 32 brains. A leech’s internal structure is segregated into 32 separate segments, and each of these segments has its own brain. Nature is so wild & interesting.

@urszula thanks for referencing that blog post. It was a good read and much needed. :blush:

1 Like

@mindful321 I’m glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the feedback.