Ship dates of the Mudita Pure

If I pre-ordered the Medita Pure now, what time frame would it be ready for delivery?

3 Likes

On their Indiegogo page, it mentions an estimated ship date of October 2020. Not sure if that’s something we can really go by, but it is listed there.

1 Like

They say December now in their update on kickstarter.

1 Like

Darn, I was hoping to have it sooner. I understand though. I’m glad I know when I should expect to receive it. I may even order another one, lol.

1 Like

Sorry for the late replay.
We will start shipping Mudita Pure first days od December, in batches. After pre-ordering Mudita Pure and closer to the time of shipment you will receive an email with all the informations. :slight_smile:

Happy to hear it! :slight_smile:

Thats awesome did you ever order a second one?

1 Like

Hey, no I did not. I actually had to cancel my order for my first phone due to circumstances related to Covid. I’m still unemployed, but Mudita did say if I wanted to put my order in again, I could still do that original price, but I seem to have lost the email :disappointed:

1 Like

The ship date from my email estimate was November 2021. Is that still accurate?

2 Likes

Im sorry really wanted you to have one really like your articles you put out your article you did on the mudita is how i ended up here and buying one

2 Likes

@shepherdtimegirl Yes, that is still accurate. We are holding firm to that timeline.

2 Likes

If I were to place a new pre-order right now, am I guaranteed a device for the Nov 2021 estimate date? In other words, do you expect to possess more inventory than the # of current unfulfilled orders, when your manufacturer delivers the next shipment?

1 Like