I'm interested in your bucket lists!

What’s on your bucket list?

1 Like

Honestly, one of them is to meet you guys! I would love to spend time with like-minded people.

Others, in no particular order: bungee jumping, find a profitable investment solution so I won’t have to depend solely on pension, own a dog, build a family, leave a legacy, meet the owners of the S.E.L.F. (Swedish Electronic Liberation Front) music label (and all the artists they print), meet Andrzej Sapkowski, create opportunities for the right people to meet, talk with Hideo Kojima and Thom Yorke at the same time (I want to bring these people together), convince people to take better care of their digital consumerism, release at least one techno record, stimulate artistic expression in people (somehow), convert the US to the metric system (half joking here), stimulate the education system to put emphasis on empathetic behaviours, personalised teaching solutions (because there is no one recipe to learning), and add more opportunities for self-discovery and -development in schools.

For some I’m on the right path; for most, they’re still just list items.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Filip_Popescu, we would be happy to meet you too! You’re always welcome to visit our office in Warsaw, Poland if you have time.

At the moment, it’s a little bit difficult to plan for conferences as so many are currently postponed or cancelled in light of the recent strain of coronavirus.

Bungee jumping is something I used to consider but I think I would be frightened to really do it! Dogs are great! I also like Radiohead and I saw Thom Yorke (in real life) walking down the street when I lived in Oxford during my undergraduate degree, it was very exciting. I didn’t ask for a photograph.

You should definitely release a techno record, that would be great! Your list is so interesting, we really appreciate you sharing it with us.

1 Like

Go to Yosemite National Park in California, then swing down and see the sequoias while I’m there. :grinning: That’s actually it, really, and very achievable, one day hopefully…

1 Like

Oh wow! That sounds amazing, I’ve been to California but I didn’t manage to visit Yosemite National Park. I’ve seen it online though and on television, it looks very beautiful. I did see some redwoods though, they’re such incredible trees!

1 Like